In order to work with human participants in a research project, you have to have an IRB certificate.what is it and how can i get it?”All research involving the use of human research subjects (participants) must be reviewed and approved by the CMU Institutional Review Board (IRB) before the research can be initiated.” it is ok , but the funny thing is you have to get this certifiacte online, and from the cancer institute’s website.
you are supposed to go to the website and train yourself by reading documents about using the human participants. after you finish this process, you get the chance to have the certificate, so the permit to do research. it sounds weird at the beginning but i like it later. to be conscious in this isssue is very important. the websites about this issue: