I work as a senior user experience designer at Autodesk San Francisco. I teach on interaction design, communication design, and rituals at Stanford’s d.school, and at the California College of Arts. I also lead workshops & UX design as a part of the Stanford Law School’s Program for Legal Tech & Design.
Recent Portfolio Pieces
My Design Manifesto
- Good design emerges from a thorough, thoughtful process — the art of making.
- A designer’s process must be sensitive to the unique character of the user, the culture, and the situation.
- And this process must be mixed with the designer’s intuition, with its creative leaps & provocations to the user.
- Good design can improve humans’ lives.
- Every design proposes an argument, and this proposal needs to be driven by ethics & human values.
- Regardless of its scale, design can change the world for good.